Cocoon Statement on COVID-19
At Cocoon, we are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our clients and professional care teams during the spread of COVID-19 across the UK. As the situation evolves, we are continually reviewing our procedures and are working closely with government and local health authorities to ensure our care services are delivered safely. In addition, all our service users have been risk rated based on their vulnerability. We know who our most vulnerable users are and will prioritise their care when appropriate.
Gov.uk – Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do https://www.gov.uk/
Public Health England (Link to these websites)
Public Health Wales (Link to these websites)
- Using personal protective equipment in line with guidelines
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water
- Covering mouth and nose with a tissue while sneezing or coughing
- Disposing of used tissues promptly and carefully (bag and bin them)
- Washing hard surfaces (e.g worktops, doorknobs) with appropriate strength domestic cleaner regularly
- Avoiding unnecessary travel and public transport if you can
- Complying with social distancing guidelines issued by the government
- Instructing colleagues to self-isolate and follow NHS guidance if they (or a member of their household) show any symptoms.
During this time, we are committed to doing everything possible to support our service users and colleagues. It is our duty to provide the best care when people need it the most and we promise to do so. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of your branch team.
Keep Safe and Well
Louise Moxon and Annabel Grant